walaweee

hellooo..... lama sdh nda update blog..... tgk member update blog n member kasi kena aku bru2 ni psl blog... bru igt mau update...... owrite.... lets start about what happen recently.... emmmm..... there's nothing amzing goin on recently..... huhuhu.... all this time its just had been an ordinary life..... wake up, class, work, went late on grouping works... hahahaha.... workout.... sleep.... huhuhuhu..... thinking about life... emmmmm no.. im thinking about myself more recently.... i thinking to change my way of life.... get rid the bad things inside of me that i been dragging it for the past couple of years..... trying to bcome some1 new... some1 more better.... but.... yeah.... damnnn is hard to change into some1 better.... jd jht senang ja kan... huhuhu.... personal story... got back my old life again... love.... right now... i just wondering what would my future life will be..... hmmm...... hahahaha.... think later about that... now i'm looking forward to celebrate my birthday with my beloved MUMMY!!! hehehehehe.... since i studied here at seri iskandar perak.... its almost 3 years i didn't celebrate my bday with my mum.... this weekend i'm gonna spend most of my time with my mummy!.... i'll wait for u muuumm!! miss u so much.... :')

1 comments:

cIk cUmIe said...

kesian kena buli..hahaha

Post a Comment