real life?

updating my blog... its been awhile since i didn't post anything to my blog..... today, i keep on thinking weather every decision i made b4 were wrong or right...... i feel kinda empty, useless.... reality brings me down so hard..... i dont want to play with love anymore,,, love is just a feeling that can bring us down..... love is so painful... yes i'll admit it love is also a beautiful and a wonderful things to be remember but for me... love is too crucial, breaks the heart of innocent people.... why cant we love someone and have the one we love until the end of our time...? why we had to met each other but in the end they just gone away with someone else? is it me... is it i'm the one who cant be perfect for my love..... all my life i always being compared to other person who have better personality than me, i know im not a good or great person but at least try look the bright side of me instead of thinking my weakness and compare me to someone else...... i'd done everything, i give every best that i have to u but still.... it cant be enough for u.... all the feelings all the words, promises u gave to me.... none of it were real.... u faking it all... i dont know why u did this to me... if i ever done anything wrongg to you? why i have to face this kind of situation????? for 5 times..... i had enough... this heart already been hurt so much, i cant stand it anymore......reality wins and im never gonna fight back,,,, i;ve fight for so long.... then u, urself gives a blow straight to my face,,,, thnx for letting me know that im just a piece of craps.... im sorry 4 everything, thnx 4everything,forget bout me... and im never ever appear in ur life anymore.................. goodbye my love

0 comments:

Post a Comment